Our holiday returns policy kicks in October 1st again this year.
The last several years have been nothing if not full of uncertainties. Supply chain issues and ensuing shortages across all goods and industries have become par for the course. We have worked like beasts this year to stay ahead of demand and deliver new product - most items are in stock now and new arrivals are expected in November - but make no mistake - We will sell out of some of your tall and short men's sweatpant and loungewear favorites. It's just a fact.
We also know that just like the past several years, freight carriers have been unable to keep up with demand for goods by mail, particularly during the Holiday season. Delays and losses have again become...par for the course. Regardless of which carrier we use or how we try to get ahead of things- mail WILL be slow due to insane demand across all industries. So, PREPARATION WILL BE KEY. We know that many of you will be shopping earlier than ever this year to ensure you have your favorite gifts for your loved ones and avoid the dreaded "sold-out" sign. To accommodate our beloved customers (that's you- we LOVE you!), we've updated our already generous holiday return policy to meet these very special 2022 needs.
Even in the best of times, gift giving is shrouded in uncertainty - what size to buy? will they like this color or that one?
For all these reasons, at FORtheFIT we offer an extra generous returns policy for the Holiday period each year. This year, we're extending our 30 day policy as follows:
Items Purchased between October 1st and November 20th: eligible for Exchange or Store Credit through January 5th
Items purchased on or after October 1st and before November 20th, may be returned for Store Credit or Exchange through January 5th. Refunds, however, will ONLY be available within 30 days from purchase date, no exceptions.
Items Purchased between November 21st and December 12th: eligible for Refund, Exchange or Store Credit through January 12th.
Items purchased on or after November 21st may be returned for refund, exchange or store credit until the later of 30 days from sale date or January 12th.
Before October 1st and after December 12th, our standard 30 day return policy applies.
Returns are EASY:
STEP 2: Type your Order Number, followed by either Last Name, Phone Number or Zip Code (exactly as provided when the order was placed) and click submit
STEP 3: Follow the easy on screen instructions to choose between returns, exchange or receive store credit as may be available for your items or circumstance (based on order date). You can even download an easy return postage label right from our site.
Some other important tips to remember to make your returns experience easy and hassle free?
- Please remember that refunds are only issued for item cost. Original ship fees are non-refundable.
- Return postage is free if you elect store credit or exchange, but $12 will be deducted if you use our postage for a return (*$14 for "Bundles")
- You are welcome to use your own postage, but please use a traceable ship method.
- Please don't remove tags...we know you're excited to receive your cool new pants from FORtheFIT, but please, please do not remove tags until you're sure you selected the right size and your items are keepers. We can only accept returns on items that are unworn, in new condition, no smells, no pet hair, and with all original tags still attached and intact as shipped to you.
- Final Sale items and Bundles have different return policies as described on the product page at the time of purchase. The return deadline extensions DO NOT apply to FINAL SALE items and BUNDLES. Final Sale Items are Not Refundable for any reason; Bundles may be returned for Store credit only.
Happy Gift-ing and may this Season be the Bright Spot we've all been waiting for this year!