- Short Rise Men's Premium Denim Jean, FIT for Men Under 5'9"
- Short Rise & Shorter lengths (26″, 27″, 28″, 29″, 30″)
- 5-pocket style, straight leg, zip fly
- Slim or Stout: Waists available from 28"-44"
- Deep Indigo Rinse: classic looks, no distressing
- Premium 12.5oz 100% cotton Denim
- *FINAL SALE: No Returns or Exchanges*
'Jack' is a true original- the first jean ever designed uniquely for shorter men, up to 5'9". A true, short rise jean means the end of the baggy seat and bunching through the crotch, shorter lengths means no more sloppy hems. 'Jack' short men's jeans feature a tailored look and proper fit through the seat, hips and thighs. FORtheFIT jeans fit short men properly- just below the natural waist. Our short length men's jeans feature available inseams from 26" to 30" to ensure men under 5'9" find the right length, out of the box, no tailoring required. Slim? Stout? The largest available range of waist sizes in the industry, from men's waist 28"-44", means we FIT you. Even seemingly small details like belt loop sizes, pocket placement, and more, were considered and adjusted for a perfect look and FIT. In collaboration with our customers and designers- every detail was considered to craft the perfect FIT jean, just for YOU.
'Jack' - with its classic style and comfortable, great-fitting straight leg fit, will be your new, go-to Jean. Featuring a classic five pocket design, zip fly, and our NEW Deep Indigo rinse (deep color, no distressing), it's a well-rounded, truly versatile pair to add to your collection- equally perfect for hanging out, casual Fridays, or nights out on the town.
- Short Men's Lengths - Short Inseams Available: 26", 27", 28", 29", 30"
- Waist sizes available: 28"-44"
If you have never had a true short-rise pair of pants before, you are in for a treat. But, please keep in mind that you may find that you need to go up a size through the waist, since up to now you have probably been buying down a size of traditional rise pants in order to get a half-reasonable fit. So to be on the safe side, ignore the tag and read on to find out how best to determine your size in true short-rise men's jeans.
There are 2 ways to find your waist size:
1) Please measure your natural waistline with a loose measuring tape, or,
2) Measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular jeans
Whatever the actual measurement you see, that is the size you should order for a short rise men's jean. Don't simply order the size you've always purchased in regular rise trousers, instead, order your actual waist measurement in short rise trousers and prepare yourself for FIT on a whole other level than you've experienced before.
For additional sizing information, please check our Guide to Buying Short Men's Clothing and Short Men's Size Charts