- Summer's Most-Wanted Pant: Linen, Wide Leg Tall Women's Pants
- Petite Women's Length's: Short (28") and Extra-Short (26")
- Short, Mid-Rise Fit = a mid-rise fit for shorter, petite torso
- Available Waist Sizes XS to 3XL
- Easy, Pull-On Style with Covered elastic and adjustable drawstring waistband.
- Faux fly
- Diagonal on-seam hip pockets; utility patch pockets at back
- Soft-washed linen blend (55% Linen/45% cotton)
- 3 Colors - Blue Chambray Stripe, Olive and White
- Unlined (Blue and Olive) or Lined (in White - for modesty)
Summer's Perfect Pant: FIT for You. Exclusively at FORtheFIT, we bring you the easy, breezy wide leg linen pant, with the comfortable, soft covered elastic and drawstring waist you crave, to see you through the Summer - Sized to FIT you. Only FORtheFIT offers Petite Women's Pants in short length options from 26" (extra-short) to 28" (extra tall). A true petite rise means a perfect, mid-rise fit on your shorter, petite torso. A wide range of waist sizes, XS to 3XL, is available, too. Tailored throughout, FORtheFIT adjusts petite women's pants through the seat, rise, thighs, pocket placements and more, to achieve an ideal petite women's FIT.
Crafted of soft, breezy Linen/cotton blend in 3 color options, our wide leg pant features convenient patch pockets at the rear and 2 on seam hip pockets in front. A wardrobe staple - the wide leg 'Alicia' style is available in 3 seasonal colors, including denim blue chambray stripe and olive (both colors unlined). White is also available (lined, for modesty).
FORtheFIT.com is proud to offer a collection of petite women's pants that FIT from day one- no alterations necessary, straight out of the box! See Size Charts using the tab at right to determine the best length for you.
Your Natural Waist measures...
||24-26"||27 -29"||30 -32"||33-35"||36-38"||39- 41"||42-44"|
||up to 5'
||up to 5'4"'
* Please Note: EveryBODY is different. The suggested heights are just a rough guideline based on our experience and data. However, our inseams are pretty accurate. So, order the inseam closest to what you normally wear. Inseam is measured from the crotch seam to the hem of your garment.
Also, our garments are double pre-shrunk prior to manufacturing, but they also feature linen and cotton, both fabrics prone to shrinkage. Read the care instructions (next tab to the right!) for our care guidelines for cotton and linen products.
Cold water wash, Hang Dry (no heat or machine dry)
Linen & Cotton shrink: Please make sure to follow care label directions exactly to minimize shrinkage. All cotton and linen products will shrink further with heat on washing and drying. So, if you know you will be washing and/or drying your pants with warm or hot water (or using any level of heat in a machine dryer), then please consider buying a longer length than you need. FOR BEST RESULTS, wash in cold water and HANG DRY.