- Tall Women's Pajama Bottom
- Tall Ladies Inseams: Tall Length (33/34″) and Extra-Tall (35/36″)
- Proportioned longer through rise and seat for a proper, comfortable Tall Ladies' Fit
- Waists S-XL, plus elastic waist and adjustable drawstring ties
- 2 Convenient, Front slash pockets
- All-season cool, soft & easy care 100% combed cotton broadcloth
- Color: Classic Plaid Pattern (Blue and Green)
By Popular Demand: Tall Ladies Pajama Bottoms are available now EXCLUSIVELY at FORtheFIT in two length options - Tall (33/34″) and X-Tall (35/36″). More importantly, our pajamas are tailored throughout, adjusted through the seat, rise, thighs, pocket placements and more, for an ideal Tall Ladies Fit. With a wide range of waist sizes available, S- XL, FORtheFIT is proud to offer a collection of ladies' tall pajama bottoms that FIT from day one, straight out of the box- no alterations necessary.
Comfortable & Soft, FORtheFIT's tall length women's pajamas are the perfect gift for any occasion (or treat yourself!). We use premium materials - in this case, a classic plaid print, premium, all-season 100% cotton broadcloth. The waist features both elastic and a satin drawstring for a truly custom (and comfortable) fit. Convenient side slash pockets and hidden button placket complete the look, and will make these your new favorite PJs from the first try-on.
Your Waist measures...
||28" -30"||32" -34"||34" -36"||38" -40"|
||Tall (T)||Extra-Tall (XT)|
||up to 6'
* Please Note: EveryBODY is different. The suggested heights are just a rough guideline based on our experience and data. However, our inseams are pretty accurate. So, order the inseam closest to what you normally wear. Inseam is measured from the crotch seam to the hem of your garment.
Also, our pajamas are double pre-shrunk prior to manufacturing, but they also feature a high cotton content for comfort and softness. Read the care instructions (next tab to the right!) for our care guidelines for cotton products.
Cold water wash, Tumble dry low with no heat setting.
Cotton shrinks: Please make sure to follow care label directions exactly to minimize shrinkage. All cotton products will shrink with heat on washing and drying. So, if you know you will be washing and/or drying your pajama bottoms in warm or hot water (or using any level of heat in a machine dryer), then please consider buying a longer length than you need, by no more than 1 size.