- Tall Men's Flat-Front Shorts in 100% premium Cotton Twill
- Tall Men's Inseams: Tall (12") & X-Tall (14") & 2X-Tall (16") lengths
- Tall/Long rise (provides a comfortable length from crotch to waist for taller men)
- Available waists 30" to 40"
- Self-Sizer waist feature (2 hidden interior tabs add up to 2″)
- Color: NAVY
Finding Tall Men's Shorts can feel like something of an oxymoron- you want short pants, but not too short. Exclusively at FORtheFIT, our shorts are available in a wide range of tall men's lengths and waist sizes to suit you, whether slim, skinny or Big & Tall. 'Jeff' tall men's shorts are available in tall (12"), x-tall (14") and 2x-tall (16") lengths, and a range of waist sizes 30"-40" so that you can find your perfect FIT.
At FORtheFIT, we also know comfort counts in everything we wear. To that end, 'Jeff' is tailored from premium 100% brushed cotton twill, offering an ultra-soft feel and cool cotton comfort for the even hottest days. PLUS, 'Jeff''s self-sizer waistband features 2 hidden elastic tabs at the waist that can add up to 2" total as needed, for freedom of movement, comfort (and a little extra room after lunch). Self-sizer waist is also ideal if you happen to be between sizes. Watch the video below to see exactly how a self-sizer waistband looks and functions.
- Long / Tall men's Rise - longer length from crotch to waist for a better fit through the seat for men over 6' tall
- 3 Available Tall lengths / Tall Inseam:
- Tall (12"): Recommended for men under 6'3" and under
- X-Tall (14"): Recommended for men 6'3" to 6'6"
- 2X-Tall (16"): Recommended for men 6'6" and over
- Available Waists 30"-40"
Need a little extra help identifying the best FIT for you? Check out our guide to shopping for tall men's sizes and American Tall Men's Size Charts
Cold Water Wash and Tumble Dry Low (no heat settings) is recommended, or Dry Clean for best results. As with all 100% cotton garments, shrinkage may occur with any heat applied on wash/dry. Please see care label for complete details and follow care label instructions exactly for best performance.