- Key Features:
- Full Description
- Sizes / Measurements:
- Short Men's Flat-Front Shorts in NEW, soft stretch Cotton
- NEW Curved waist design, for added comfort & an extra 1" or so (ideal if you're between sizes)
- Short Men's Inseam lengths - NEW, shorter 7" inseam
- True Short Rise (the right length from crotch to waist for shorter men under 5'10")
- Available Waists 30"-44"
- Premium, soft-washed 98% Cotton, with 2% Elasthane for stretch.
- Color: Khaki (a classic tan/beige color)
FORtheFIT designs it's shorts specifically for men under 5'9", slim to Big. Shorter men need not only a shorter length, but also a shorter rise. That shorter rise length (the distance from crotch to waist) ensures a correct fit - your pants and shorts shouldn't bunch or sag uncomfortably through the seat. Coupled with our NEW, shorter 7" inseam lengths and a vast range of available waist sizes (NEW - 30" to 44" available now) - get ready to bare those legs all season long, feeling confident, comfortable, and looking your best! Perfect FIT starts here...
and so does perfect COMFORT. At FORtheFIT, we also know comfort counts in everything we wear. NEW for this year:
'Jeff' is now tailored from a premium, soft-washed brushed cotton twill, with a bit of elasthane for stretch - offering an ultra-soft feel and cool cotton comfort for the even hottest days, and stretch to keep you moving with ease. PLUS, 'Jeff''s NEW curved waist design can add an extra 1" or so as needed, for freedom of movement, comfort (and a little extra room after lunch). Curved waist is also just the thing if you happen to be between sizes.
- Short Rise (ideal fit from crotch to waist for men up to 5'9")
- Short Length - Inseam 7" (recommended for men up to 5'9")
- Waists 30"-44"
If you have never had a true short-rise pant or shorts before, you are in for a treat. But, please keep in mind that you may find that you need to go up a size through the waist, since up to now you have probably been buying down a size of traditional rise pants in order to get a half-reasonable fit. So to be on the safe side, ignore the tag and read on to find out how best to determine your size in true short-rise trousers, pants, shorts or jeans.
There are 2 ways to find your waist size:
1) Please measure your natural waistline with a loose measuring tape, or,
2) Measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular shorts, jeans or trousers
Whatever the actual measurement you see, that is the size you should order for short rise shorts, jeans or pants. Don't simply order the size you've always purchased in regular rise trousers, order your actual waist measurement in short rise shorts and pants and prepare yourself for fit on a whole other level than you've experienced before.
For additional sizing information, please check our Guide to Buying Short Men's Clothing and Short Men's Size Charts
Only ForTheFit.com offers you this level of flexibility to find your perfect FIT!
Cold Water Wash and Tumble Dry Low (no heat settings) is recommended, or Dry Clean for best results. As with all cotton garments, shrinkage may occur with any heat applied on wash/dry. Please see care label for complete details and follow care label instructions exactly for best performance.