- Tall Men's Pajama Bottoms
- Tall and Extra Tall Lengths (34", 36", 38" and 40" lengths)
- Long/Tall Rise - proportioned through rise and seat for true, tall fit
- Slim/Skinny to Big & Tall - available waists S - XL
- Elastic waist with drawstring ties
- Hidden button placket / fly and 2 front slash pockets
- 100% combed cotton, warm, double brushed (interior & exterior) FLANNEL
- Color: Check Pattern, Blue and Black
Tall length men's pajamas are available EXCLUSIVELY at FORtheFIT.com in tall/regular (34"), tall (36"), extra-tall (38") and 2X-tall (40") inseam lengths, for even the tallest guys. Slim? Skinny and Tall? Big & Tall? With a wide range of waist sizes available, S- 2XL, FORtheFIT.com is proud to offer a collection of tall men's pajama bottoms that FIT from day one, straight out of the box- no alterations necessary.
Comfortable & Soft, FORtheFIT's Tall Men's Pajama Bottoms are the perfect tall men's gift for any occasion (or treat yourself!). We use premium materials - in this case, a warm, classic flannel of 100% combed cotton, brushed on both sides for softness. The waist features both elastic and drawstring for a truly custom (and comfortable) fit. Convenient side slash pockets and hidden button placket complete the look, and will make these your new favorite PJs from the first try-on.
Your Waist =
||< 28"||28" - 31.2"||31.3" - 35.2"||35.3" - 39.2"||39.3"- 43.2"||43.2" - 47"
|INSEAM||RegTall (RT)||TALL (T)
|*Suggested Height||up to 6'4"||6'4.5"-6'6||6'6.5" - 6'8"||6'8.5" & taller
* Please Note: EveryBODY is different. The suggested heights are just a rough guideline based on our experience and data. However, our inseams are pretty accurate. So, order the inseam closest to what you normally wear. Inseam is measured from the crotch seam to the hem of your garment.
Also, our pajamas are double pre-shrunk prior to manufacturing, but they also feature a high cotton content for comfort and softness. Read the care instructions (next tab to the right!) for our care guidelines for cotton products.
Cold water wash, Tumble dry low with no heat setting.
Cotton shrinks: Please make sure to follow care label directions exactly to minimize shrinkage. All cotton products will shrink with heat on washing and drying. So, if you know you will be washing and/or drying your pajama bottoms in warm or hot water (or using any level of heat in a machine dryer), then please consider buying a longer length than you need, by no more than 1 size.