- Key Features:
- Sizes / Measurements:
- Care Instructions:
- Tall Men's SLIM FIT Jersey Athletic Pants
- Tall Men's Inseam Lengths from Tall to Extra Tall: 34", 36", 38" & 40" lengths
- Tall Men's Rise: extra room from crotch to waist to FIT tall men best
- SLIM FIT: Modern, slim fit through the seat, thighs and legs; Sits just below the natural waist
Pro Tip: If you usually buy our RELAXED or Classic Fit styles, consider ordering 1 length longer than you normally order in those relaxed styles, to account for the slightly shorter rise and more tailored seat. If you are new to FORtheFIT, when ordering SLIM styles, just order your normal inseam. If you have concerns about shrinkage, please read care instructions from the tab at the right.
- Available Waist sizes S to 2XL
- Elastic Waist with Inside Drawstring for a secure and customized FIT
- Single Back Pocket with Velcro Closure for secure storage
- 2 Convenient side pockets (extra deep, for bigger hands)
- All Season, Midweight 8oz Ring-Spun 100% Cotton Jersey
- Subtle, tonal 1" Embroidered 'ForTheFit' Logo at thigh
- Color: solid NAVY
Tall Men's SLIM Athletic Pants: Sweatpants designed for YOU. FORtheFIT's SLIM Fit jersey joggers feature a slim, tailored fit through the seat, thighs and leg, and sit just below the natural waist, for a clean, modern look. The super soft 100% cotton jersey ensures the comfy 'sweatpant' feel you know and love, but the midweight jersey is light enough for year-round enjoyment.Optimize your Workout (or comfy work-from-home) with athletic pants that FIT even the tallest guys so you can worry about the task at hand (not your too-short workout gear!). Designed with a more modern aesthetic, our SLIM sweats are tailored specifically for guys 6' and taller, meant to sit below the natural waist of a man with a true, tall rise. Tall Men's Rise means extra room from crotch to waist, to FIT tall men best.
We FIT even the tallest guys, with tall men's inseam lengths from regular Tall to Double Extra Tall: 34", 36", 38" & 40" lengths!
- Pro Tip: If you usually buy our RELAXED or Classic Fit styles, consider ordering 1 length longer than you normally order in those styles, to account for the slightly shorter rise and more tailored seat. If you are new to FORtheFIT, just order your usual inseam in our SLIM styles. If you have concerns about shrinkage, please read care instructions from the tab at the right.
FORtheFIT Slim Fit Sweats feature an Open-Bottom hem (for a more modern look). Also, side pockets are convenient (extra storage, keys, wallet, etc) AND also a little extra deep, for longer/bigger hands. A single back pocket with velcro closure offers a secure spot for valuables. Yep- we've thought of everything, just for YOU.
Premium Materials: enjoy Comfort and Durability. Our cotton jersey sweatpants are made of eight ounce 100% cotton jersey, and the premium fabric makes all the difference – they're light enough for year-round comfort, hefty enough to be durable, and ring spun for soothing softness, great when you're working out (or just hanging out!).
It's easy enough to come up with reasons to skip a workout...not having the right, comfortable, well-fitting workout gear is no longer one of them. #SorryNotSorry
Use the size charts below to help you identify the perfect FIT for YOU in our Tall Men's Athletic Pants:
Your Waist =
||< 28"||28" - 31.2"||31.3" - 35.2"||35.3" - 39.2"||39.3"- 43.2"||43.2" - 47"|
|Garment Inseam Size||RT / Regular Tall||T / TALL||XT / Extra-Tall||2XT / 2X-Tall|
Your height =
up to 6'4"
||6'4.5"-6'6"||6'6.5" - 6'8"||6'8.5" and taller
Please Note: EveryBODY is different. The suggested heights are just a rough guideline based on our experience and data, but our inseams are pretty accurate. So, order the inseam closest to what you normally wear. Inseam is measured from the crotch seam to the hem of your garment.
Also, our tall men's sweatpants are double pre-shrunk prior to manufacturing, but they also feature a high cotton content for comfort and softness.
Read the care instructions (next tab to the right!) for our care guidelines for cotton products.
Cold water wash, Tumble dry low with no heat setting.
Cotton shrinks: Please make sure to follow care label directions exactly to minimize shrinkage. All cotton products will shrink with heat on washing and drying. So, if you know you will be washing and/or drying your pajama bottoms in warm or hot water (or using any level of heat in a machine dryer), then please consider buying a longer length than you need, by no more than 1 size.