*FINAL SALE: No Returns or Exchanges*
- Short Men's Dress Pants made of High-performance Stretch Wool Gabardine
- Nanotex Technology for Stain and Wrinkle Resistance
- Short Men's Pant Lengths from 26" - 30"
- Waists from 28" to 44", skinny, slim or stout men's sizes
- Comfort EZE construction adds stretch to waistband
- Pants resist wrinkles and repel liquids & dirt
- Universally flattering flat front style, plain hems and expert tailoring (slim fit and lined to the knee)
- Hi-Twist, super 120 stretch wool gabardine in Color: Black
Meet 'Roderick' and say hello to your new favorite pants! These dress pants designed for shorter men up to 5'9" are truly the ultimate trouser in any size. 'Roderick' was tailored specifically for men up to 5'9", featuring a true short rise (yep- that means the end of bunching and sagging through the crotch, seat, thighs and at hems). Moreover, the finest tailoring techniques ensure a clean, crisp, professional look for men under 5'9". Finally, a nano-tech finish woven into the Super 120 stretch wool gabardine material ensures industry leading stain and wrinkle resistance for easy wear and care.
Pre-hemmed at short lengths of 26", 27", 28" 29" and 30" - our short men's dress trousers offer convenience and great fit from the moment your FORtheFIT box arrives at your door. Prefer a more precise inseam selected by your tailor? No problem- we offer unfinished lengths, too. Unfinished hems arrive at 35" length.
This unique combination of FIT, style, comfort and performance make it the ultimate trouser, FIT for you.
If you have never had a true short-rise pair of pants before, you are in for a treat. But, please keep in mind that you may find that you need to go up a size through the waist, since up to now you have probably been buying down a size of traditional rise pants in order to get a half-reasonable fit. So to be on the safe side, ignore the tag and read on to find out how best to determine your size in true short-rise trousers.
There are 2 ways to find your waist size:
1) Please measure your natural waistline with a loose measuring tape, or,
2) Measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular jeans or trousers
Whatever the actual measurement you see, that is the size you should order for a short rise jean or trouser. Don't simply order the size you've always purchased in regular rise trousers, order your actual waist measurement in short rise trousers and prepare yourself for fit on a whole other level than you've experienced before.
For additional sizing information, please check our Guide to Buying Short Men's Clothing and Short Men's Size Charts