- Key Features:
- Full Description
- Sizes / Measurements:
- Slim Fit Chino sized for Men up to 5'9", with Stretch
- Short Men's Lengths: 26", 27", 28", & 29" Inseams
- Short/low Rise (sits lower than the natural waist on a man with a shorter torso)
- SLIM FIT through seat, hips, thighs & legs, Straight Leg fit, Zip Front
- Waists available from 32" to 36"
- Premium 98% cotton twill, plus 2% elasthane
- Available exclusively at FORtheFIT.com
NEW FORtheFIT's Slim Fit Chino - designed, start to finish, exclusively and specifically for the shorter man, 5'9" and under. Features include a universally flattering flat-front style, lower rise, slim straight legs and zip fly. The new SLIM FIT style is slimmer through the hips, thighs and legs for a more tailored, on-trend look. Crafted in a premium Cotton Twill (with a touch of Elasthane for the comfort you expect from FORtheFIT products) - it's a must-have pair to add to your collection.
Most importantly, our new, Slim Chino Pant was designed through a collaboration between our in-house design team and customers to produce a trouser designed and proportioned for shorter men up to 5'9", from the essentials such as the rise and inseam, down to the seemingly smallest details like belt loops and pocket dimensions. Available in Waist sizes 32-36" and Inseam lengths from 26" to 29" - there is a SLIM pair to FIT you.
If you have never had a true short-rise pair of pants before, you are in for a treat. But, please keep in mind that you may find that you need to go up a size through the waist, since up to now you have probably been buying down a size of traditional rise pants in order to get a half-reasonable fit. So to be on the safe side, ignore the tag and read on to find out how best to determine your size in true short-rise trousers.
There are 2 ways to find your waist size:
1) Please measure your natural waistline with a loose measuring tape, or,
2) Measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular jeans or trousers
Whatever the actual measurement you see, that is the size you should order for a short rise jean or trouser. Don't simply order the size you've always purchased in regular rise trousers, order your actual waist measurement in short rise trousers and prepare yourself for fit on a whole other level than you've experienced before.
Between sizes? Size up- slim fit pants tend to run small.
For additional sizing information, please check our Guide to Buying Short Men's Clothing and Short Men's Size Charts