- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 6.8-ounce, 100% sherpa fleece body lining
- 100% polyfill
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood & Four Zippered Pockets, plus a left sleeve zippered pocket
- Full-length exterior storm flap
- Adjustable tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggle for adjustability
- Available in Black
- Available in Men's Sizes XS-M
The Nootka people live in the Northwest where cold, rainy, soggy days are the norm. That's why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection and features a 1500MM fabric waterproof rating. The sherpa fleece lining keeps you warm. And because it's FORtheFIT - it will FIT you!
At ForTheFit.com we understand the importance of clothing that FITs, particularly when FIT and function are so intimately tied together, as is the case with a jacket meant to keep you warm and dry! That's why we loved this waterproof jacket so much - quality and high tech materials, combined with a FIT especially for men up to 5'9" in sizes most stores don't carry, including men's XS!
This fully waterproof, wind resistant delivers complete protection. Made with a nylon shell bonded to 100% sherpa fleece body lining and 100% polyfill for added warmth, the Nootka jacket is tailor-made for cold, windy and rainy days alike. Zip Off hood nd multiple zippered pockets add convenience and keep essentials close at hand.
|Actual Chest Width||22"||24"||25.5"|
|Body Length at Back||28
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point of shoulder from the back.
Please note that length is measured from the center front neck to the hem of the garment. The chest is measured one inch below armhole, across the chest, when laid flat.
Also, the chest measurement is the garment measurement, which should larger than your actual chest measurement to give you room to layer. For sleeve length, start at the center of the neck and measure down the shoulder and the sleeve, right to the hem.
Machine wash cold. Do not dry clean or iron. Tumble dry low.