- Key features:
- Full Description
- Sizes / Measurements:
- Care Instructions
- Shorts for Men up to 5'9" - designed and proportioned to FIT you, to even the seemingly smallest detail like pocket size and placement
- 9" length (the long "look" to fit shorter men's frames)
- True Short Rise (sits AT the natural waist of a short rise man)
- Hidden button plackets, 2 side cargo pockets, side slash pockets, 2 back flap pockets
- 100% Cotton twill, vintage-washed and brushed for softness and relaxed style
- Color: Cloud Gray
- *FINAL SALE: No Returns or Exchanges*
'Jason' Cargo shorts feature a short rise and 9" inseam to fit men up to 5'9" best. Cargo shorts are typically cut long by design- but that means the typical storebought pair is was too long for most men under 5'9". FORtheFIT cargo shorts offer a short rise and a short men's 9" length for that relaxed cargo fit, FIT for you. For men up to 5'9", a true short-rise eliminates the bunching and sagging through the seat and thighs experienced by so many men when shopping at an average store. The industries widest range of waist sizes means you are sure to find a perfect fit. Two convenient side cargo pockets, two side slash pockets, and two back flap pockets (all with hidden button plackets) - complete the stylish (and practical) good cargo looks. 'Jason' cargo shorts feel great, too - crafted in 100% ultra soft brushed cotton twill,
- Short rise available
- Short Rise models feature a short inseam (8"/9").
- Waists 28"-44" available for short rise and length.
If you have never had a true short-rise pant or shorts before, you are in for a treat. But, please keep in mind that you may find that you need to go up a size through the waist, since up to now you have probably been buying down a size of traditional rise pants in order to get a half-reasonable fit. So to be on the safe side, ignore the tag and read on to find out how best to determine your size in true short-rise trousers.
There are 2 ways to find your waist size:
1) Please measure your natural waistline with a loose measuring tape, or,
2) Measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular jeans or trousers
Whatever the actual measurement you see, that is the size you should order for short rise shorts, jeans or pants. Don't simply order the size you've always purchased in regular rise trousers, order your actual waist measurement in short rise shorts and pants and prepare yourself for fit on a whole other level than you've experienced before.
For additional sizing information, please check our Guide to Buying Short Men's Clothing and Short Men's Size Charts
Only ForTheFit.com offers you this level of flexibility to find your perfect FIT!
Cold Water Wash and Tumble Dry Low (no heat settings) is recommended, or Dry Clean for best results. As with all 100% cotton garments, shrinkage may occur with any heat applied on wash/dry. Please see care label for complete details and follow care label instructions exactly for best performance.