- Key Features:
- Sizes / Measurements:
- Care Instructions:
- Short Men's Open-Bottom, SLIM FIT Jersey Athletic Pants- FIT for men up to 5'9"
- Short Men's Inseam Length: 25" (2X-Short), 26/27″ (X-Short) to 28/29″ (Short)
- SLIM FIT: Modern, slim fit through the seat, thighs and legs; Sits just below the natural waist
- Pro Tip: If you typically buy our RELAXED or Classic Fit styles, consider ordering 1 length longer than you normally order in those relaxed styles, to account for the slightly shorter rise and more tailored seat. If you are new to FORtheFIT, when ordering SLIM styles, just order your normal inseam. If you have concerns about shrinkage, please read care instructions from the tab at the right.
- Available Waist sizes S to 2XL
- Elastic Waist with Inside Drawstring for a secure and customized FIT
- Single Back Pocket with Velcro Closure for secure storage
- 2 Convenient side pockets for storage
- All-Season, Premium midweight 8oz Ring-Spun 100% Cotton Jersey
- Subtle, tonal 1" Embroidered 'ForTheFit' Logo at thigh
- Color: solid BLACK
Short Men's SLIM Athletic Pants: Sweatpants designed for men up to 5'9". FORtheFIT's SLIM Fit jersey joggers feature a slim, tailored fit through the seat, thighs and legs, and sit just below the natural waist, for a clean, modern look. The super soft 100% cotton jersey ensures the comfy 'sweatpant' feel you know and love, but the midweight jersey is light enough for year-round enjoyment.
Optimize your Workout (or comfy Work-from-Home look) with athletic pants that FIT you best - so you can worry about the task at hand (not your too-long workout gear!). Designed with a more modern aesthetic, our SLIM sweats are tailored specifically for men under 5'9", meant to sit just below the natural waist of a man with a true, short rise. Short Men's Rise means the correct amount of room from crotch to waist, to FIT shorter men best - no more bunching, sagging or uncormfortable extra material.
Plus, we offer a wide range of short inseam lengths: 25" (2X-Short), 26/27″ (X-Short) to 28/29″ (Short).
- Pro Tip: If you usually buy our RELAXED or Classic Fit styles, consider ordering 1 length longer than you normally order in those styles, to account for the slightly shorter rise and more tailored seat. If you are new to FORtheFIT, just order your usual inseam in our SLIM styles. If you have concerns about shrinkage, please read care instructions from the tab at the right.
EveryBODY is different- slim, stout or somewhere in the middle - so we offer a wide range of waist sizes from S to 2XL to FIT you. An elastic waist with inside drawstring further ensures a secure and customized FIT.
FORtheFIT Slim Fit joggers feature an Open-Bottom hem (for a more modern look). Also, side pockets are a convenient feature (extra storage, keys, wallet, etc). A single back pocket with velcro closure offers a secure spot for valuables. Yep- we've thought of everything, just for YOU.
Your Waist =
||< 28"||28" - 31.2"||31.3" - 35.2"||35.3" - 39.2"||39.3"- 43.2"||43.2" - 47"|
|Garment Inseam Size||2XSH / 2X-Short||XSH / Extra-Short||SH / Short|
|Your Height =
||up to 5'5"|| 5' 5.5" to 5'7"
Please Note: EveryBODY is different. The suggested heights are just a rough guideline based on our experience and data, but our inseams are pretty accurate. So, order the inseam closest to what you normally wear. Inseam is measured from the crotch seam to the hem of your garment.
Also, our short men's sweatpants are double pre-shrunk prior to manufacturing, but they also feature a high cotton content for comfort and softness. Read the care instructions (next tab to the right!) for our care guidelines for cotton products. Garments most prone to shrinkage will arrive on the longer end of the "Garment Length" spectrum provided in the chart above to ensure best fit over time.
Cold water wash, Tumble dry low with no heat setting.
Cotton shrinks: Please make sure to follow care label directions exactly to minimize shrinkage. All cotton products will shrink with heat on washing and drying. So, if you know you will be washing and/or drying your pajama bottoms in warm or hot water (or using any level of heat in a machine dryer), then please consider buying a longer length than you need, by no more than 1 size.