- Tall Men's Flat-Front Shorts in NEW, soft stretch Cotton
- NEW Curved waist design, for added comfort & an extra 1" or so (ideal if you're between sizes)
- Tall Men's Inseams: Tall (12") & X-Tall (14") lengths
- True Tall/Long rise (the right length from crotch to waist for taller men)
- Available waists 30" to 40"
- Premium, soft-washed 98% Cotton, with 2% Elasthane for stretch.
- Color: Khaki (a classic tan/beige color)
Finding Tall Men's Shorts can feel like something of an oxymoron- you want short pants, but not too short. Exclusively at FORtheFIT, our shorts are available in a wide range of tall men's lengths and waist sizes to suit you, whether slim, skinny or Big & Tall. 'Jeff' tall men's shorts are available in tall (12") and extra-tall (14") lengths, and a range of waist sizes 30"- 40" so that you can find your perfect FIT.
At FORtheFIT, we also know comfort counts in everything we wear. NEW for this year:
'Jeff' is now tailored from a premium, soft-washed brushed cotton twill, with a bit of elasthane for stretch - offering an ultra-soft feel and cool cotton comfort for the even hottest days, and stretch to keep you moving with ease. PLUS, 'Jeff''s NEW curved waist design can add an extra 1" or so as needed, for freedom of movement, comfort (and a little extra room after lunch). Curved waist is also just the thing if you happen to be between sizes.
- Long / Tall men's Rise - longer length from crotch to waist for a better fit through the seat for men over 6' tall
- 3 Available Tall lengths / Tall Inseam:
- Tall (12"): Recommended for men under 6'4" and under
- X-Tall (14"): Recommended for men 6'4" and taller
- Available Waists 30"-40"
Need a little extra help identifying the best FIT for you? Check out our guide to shopping for tall men's sizes and American Tall Men's Size Charts
Cold Water Wash and Tumble Dry Low (no heat settings) is recommended, or Dry Clean for best results. As with all cotton garments, shrinkage may occur with any heat applied on wash/dry. Please see care label for complete details and follow care label instructions exactly for best performance.